Wow, thanks for the input everyone. I'm happy with them for a starter batch. Entertaining ideas popping into my skull lol. Plan on making them as eye catching as possible if I plan attempting a sale.
Seawolfe-I used Stephenson organic m&p as the base which has a light yellow cast. I used m&p color blocks from BA. My wife suggested using brick red for her blood orange. I wasn't going to add any color for hers but I'm glad she suggested it. Ultramarine blue for cool water. I just cut off small shavings until I reached the right color. The speckles are actually ground up oatmeal. I figured it would break up the solid color a bit and it worked well.