Finally made a batch

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I think you're more addicted than I am! Haha.. I'm so curious to know how your infused rosemary soap smells now? I'd like to try that soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

I will be unmolding it later today and I will let you know! Also, am making another, bigger, batch of rosemary today so I can use all the rosemary up.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1380563506.148784.jpg
Alittle soft but smells great

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1380564244.518934.jpg. Batch 5 or 6? Can't remember now. Rosemary infused olive oil with some sea clay added for color.

Love all of them! Can't wait to see how the beer soap looks once cut. Is your rosemary still coming through? I have had basil and mint infusing for 2 weeks and the oils still have no hint of smell. I am going to pick some rosemary tomorrow and infuse it and see how it does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Soap Making mobile app

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1381180377.833454.jpg the beer soap. The back bars had drag marks. Should I of let it mold longer? Turned the bars over and less drag marks. :). Did not scent the bars and I'm not sure how to describe the smell

Oh boy, you are hooked! Love the look of your beer soap! Rosemary mint is my all time fav! I have some oil infusing as we speak!

Last edited:
I think I am going to need a Betty Ford clinic for this addiction

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1381695482.483866.jpgbatch #9. Calendula infused sweet almond oil with lemongrass FO

It's like a potato chip you can't have just one lol!!! I'm a newbie and so addicted!!!

It's horrible what my life has become. I'm constantly thinking of soap and soap ideas

Hi! I'm new to soapmaking, too!

Your soaps are really inspiring. I especially like the half-n-half coffee soap. I have oils infusing with coffee right now for a coffee soap. My boyfriend keeps asking, "Is the coffee soap done yet?" We're both really looking forward to caffeinated showers!

Tonight, a friend of mine offered me as much Rosemary as I can carry from her two rosemary bushes. I knew immediately I want to infuse some oil with it for some soap. Are we supposed to heat up a rosemary infusion?

What are drag marks? Your beer soaps look great to me! Beer soap is also on my list to try in the future.

I found family is a good source of soap ideas. Tonight I said to my mom and my brother "You are getting soap for Christmas. What scent do you want?" Brother said rootbeer, and mom said patchouli-lime. I never would have thought of those!

Keep 'em coming!!!

Thanks Kikajess..I've had a blast with this new hobby/addiction. Will post some more pictures tomorrow. To infuse the rosemary I put the rosemary in a small crockpot with oil for about 4/6 hours.

I thought I was the only one that couldn't control the stick blender geez that thing goes wild when I gently press the button lol . I had stuff flying everywhere !!!!

Back