Few new soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz-juzz

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a while, I'm sorry if some photos are double posted. University took over my life, and "sadly" I was able to make only few batches since February.
On the first photo are lemon verbena from WSP and BB wasabi (my personal favourite)
And on the second one, Blackberry vanilla and green one is my first avocado oil soap with Lime coconut verbena from WSP. I looove how it feels on the skin.
Thanks for looking :)

IMG_0136 - Copy.jpg

IMG_0205 - Copy.jpg

shunt, vanyulay.com has them. all sorts of molds for embeds. or, if you're feeling creative, you can also make 'em yourself, all you need is frozen berries and some silicone :)

fuzz juzz... i love wasabi too! behaves like a lady too! :D

These are really pretty! What do you use for that lovely spring green color in the wasabi soap? I love that color.

Thank you all :)
Thank you seven , yes berry molds are from vanyulay.com. She also has a shop on ebay. Oh wasabi is such a great FO, smells lovely and fresh and behaves beautifully.
Green is just a random neon green that I've found through a local Aussie supplier on ebay. The brand seems so be Prime pigments. Their colours stay so true in CP. But they depend on the FO used.
That green is actually same green as in soaps on second photo but Wasabi FO has yellow thinge and turned it into that yellowish green. :)

Ohhh lala I love all of those they are awesome and the colors are awesome!!!

Latest posts

Back