facial cleansing milk recipe check

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolynp

Reaction score
Will you guys take a look at this recipe and tell me if the amounts seem ok to you? I formulated this after using some product from a VARY expensive company and after reading the ingredients decided I could make a comparable product. I've been using it myself and it is wonderful. Leaves my skin soft and the cotton balls are really dirty so i know it is cleansing.here it goes.
2oz aloe juice,1oz olive oil,1/2 TSP. fennel EO,1/2 TSP orange EO,1/2 TSP lavender EO,2 drops rosemary EO,2 drops peppermint EO,3/4 TSP koalin clay. Stick wisked for 3-4 minutes. I do have to shake it up before each use. I was thinking of adding a small amount of stearic acid to just give it a little more body .Opinions PLEASE!!! :D

i'm not an expert - but this sounds great!
do you need to use the preservative for that?

p. s. i have almost all the ingredients, maybe i'll try it, too. would you mind??

heck no I would not mind! Please do ,then we can perfect it together.I did not use a preservative ,my logic being that my aloe juice has citric acid and sodium benzoate as it's preservative and with all the EO's I thought it would be ok. I may end up adding a few drops of liquipar. So as I was saying you have to shake it before use ,no big deal but today I am going to put in some emulsifying wax,I will start off at 1% it may give it an even milkier feel. Let me know the minute you try it . PM me :D :D

Latest posts

Back