Facebook

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

studioalamode

Reaction score
Anyone interested in connecting on FB?

If so, please put your FB name and identifiers below so those who want to can invite or accept you as a friend!

I'll go first

Janet Brown, St. Louis Network, Carlinville, IL

I did a search and here were several Janet's in your network. I am Jody Vanderwoerd Conroy on Facebook. There are already a couple of people on my list from here.

I did a search and here were several Janet's in your network.

Darn it, I forget that there are a couple of Janet Brown's in several of the neighboring towns. I can't believe my name is so common! Thanks, I'll look for you.

Brooke Chambers
West Va

I don't know why my city isn't coming up... I'm the one in the blue shirt sitting with a guy in a dark shirt.

There's a lot of Brooke Chambers', that feels wierd. I always thought I had an unsual name :)

Post Facebook URL?

If you have a facebook page, wouldn't it be easier to just upload the URL here instead of going by name? I have a lot of trouble weeding through pages to find the right one most times. Just a thought.

FYI

"Starting on Saturday, June 13th, at 12:01am, you'll be able to choose a username for your Facebook account to easily direct friends, family, and cworkers to your profile"

This should make it much easier to find folks right?

Can't find you Sibi. How's the not smoking going? I'm still completely on track. Almost 3 months now.

Jody,

That's strange that ya can't find me using my new username. Ok, then look under Sylvia Garcia Torres in the Washington DC network, that's me.

I'll admit that I haven't completely quit BUT I am only smoking maybe 4-5 cigarettes a week. A big reduction from 1 pack a day!! I think that soon I am going to try to seriously give it up completely since I have gotten more accostomed to going without. How are you doing? It's frickin hard isn't it????

Sibi

There's a couple of people who posted the url from their facebook homepage vs. from the profile page... when I click the home page ones it just takes me to my home page. :(

My link was messed up.

Just search Tabitha Wilkes, I am the only one & there is no picture yet.

Back