Facebook page question for website and Etsy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melharma

Reaction score
I am just getting started in working with Facebook and have some questions about the best way to go about it. I have a website that I promote locally at craft show and I also have an Etsy store witch I plan on spending a lot of time promoting in the near future. I only have 30 or so facebook fans right now, all of whom are local.

My question is should I have 2 facebook pages??? I want to encourage people to shop at my website, and especially for my local customers I want to include a lot of local type posts about shows and local events. I also feel I should have a facebook page associated with my etsy store witch would be different type posts I feel.

Wondering if anyone can give me a little insight on how they do it when they have a local following and Etsy. Thanks!!!

i think that having one page would be fine. you can still make comments for the locals and also throw in lots of stuff about your website for those who are not local or who want to check out what you have available if they dont make it to a market or whatever. plus if you have lots of locals that shop and comment on your page then it makes you look most trust worthy to those shopping online who dont know you personally.

just my opinion though... :)

yep. i have one page and i do my soaping, perfumery, herbal stuff on it.

I think one page would be good. Personally I would probably get confused having 2 business ones and a personal one.
You are talking a business one separate from your personal one, right?

Latest posts

Back