Experience with Milky Way Molds from Wholesale Supplies Plus

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I sincerely don't understand the issues others have had because I haven't experienced them....

Based on what you said in your post #16, the reason why you have not had any trouble is pretty clear to me. You have a system of doing all the right things required to use these molds successfully -- pretty much everything the rest of us are suggesting. Apparently you landed on the right methods without having to do the trial and error experiments most of the rest of us have had to do. Good for you!

Has anyone used these? Mine just arrived (fluer d'lis and tree of life) and I am super bummed - they are thin clear plastic, and I am very concerned that they will NOT be very long lived.
I ordered some awesome bee molds, they melted and warped so bad!! These can't take the heat of melt and pour or lotion bars for sure. So disappointed!! Another mold (same brand and type) that I only used for cp soap, cracked the first time I used it..

Latest posts

Back