Exhausted!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpstephy85

Reaction score
Wooo, I am tuckered out now having to wrap, create labels, print labels, and package all 25 of these! A fellow Etsy member bought all of these to include as thank you gifts to her customers. I can only imagine what it will be like once I hit the farmers markets and craft fairs. It was worth it though because these weren't even going to be sold as I put them in my to be donated bin so I made money when I didn't plan to. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1390025016.156058.jpg

i hear ya! last week i got an order for 70 + 25, and then this week another 70. each must be wrapped individually with cigar band and cellophane paper. if it were not for my mom (bless her soul!), i'd be dead from exhaustion already, lol! but then, it all paid off at the end, right? :)

i hear ya! last week i got an order for 70 + 25, and then this week another 70. each must be wrapped individually with cigar band and cellophane paper. if it were not for my mom (bless her soul!), i'd be dead from exhaustion already, lol! but then, it all paid off at the end, right? :)

Wow, I guess I can't complain! Good for you! And yes, it will pay off in the end!

Back