Eternal Love

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjbarrick

Reaction score
My hubby and I bought new wedding rings. Our originals were getting scratched up really bad, so we decided to get new ones that are a much harder metal. Once our rings came in the mail, we did a little ceremony with my best friend, who wasn't able to make it to our wedding, to put our new rings on. The next day, I decided I wanted to make a soap to celebrate and this is how it turned out. I love it. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1409140231.896995.jpg

Thanks everyone! Here is a cut pic. I kinda messed up on cutting them, but these are for our own personal use anyway. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1410033169.348849.jpg

Thanks :) I will probably never be able to duplicate that design. Just put my spatula inside of it and twisted it around a couple times and moved to another area and did the same thing. And that's just how it turned out lol

Thank you! When my husband and I got married, our colors were blue and silver. I can't really pull off silver, so I went with white lol

Back