Essential Depot sale on Cocoa Butter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And how much is shipping? They charge an arm and leg and I know it's possible to strike a better deal with ups and get flat shipping with USPS

they are running a sale on their EOs as well. I just got their lavender EO and it smells great. I have one from s-m-r to compare it to. And both smell much better than the lavender luxury FO that I have.

I have heard very mixed reports about their EOs/FOs. Their lye is great, however! Shipping for the cocoa butter may not be so bad as for lye because they wouldn't have to follow hazardous materials protocols which ups the shipping cost.

I buy my lye from them. I have also bought shea butter, cocoa butter, beeswax, and EOs. The butters are great. I have mixed feelings about the EOs. Some of them smelled genuine, but about half of them were off.

I buy my lye from them. I have also bought shea butter, cocoa butter, beeswax, and EOs. The butters are great. I have mixed feelings about the EOs. Some of them smelled genuine, but about half of them were off.

I totally agree with thier EO and thier FO. I don't like them but I love thier butters and Lye.

Back