"Eden's Grace" ~Gardener's Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did I miss this one? I love it! Religion was my minor and you put more thought into this loaf of soap that some lectures I've attended ;)
LOL, that's awesome! I grew up being taught all the stories of the bible and am so facinated by mankinds history. It makes me want to create another themed soap. So many to choose from...the great flood, the parting of the sea, one could even do "water into wine" soap and use actual wine! :shh:

lol, I almost forgot to add that the floral design on the top represents the "garden."

So here is a few quick pictures. I got a partial gel despite putting it in the freezer. I only had it in there for about a half an hour before putting it in the fridge, where it stayed all night because i fell asleep. Im surprised it did this! I should have known better to leave it in the freezer longer... maybe it was the Vit E or Aloe vera that made it hot :think:. Also kind of a bummer is you cannot see the red line of jojoba beads. Oh well, some things are better "felt" than seen... kind of like Faith ;-)

P4160008.jpg

P4160009.jpg

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Did your cutter come in? Can I expect to see like 20 soap cut pics tonight?! :)
LOL, yes it finally came last night. I love it! It ripped right through 3 week old soap (not recommended) , no broken wires, no frustration, just perfection every time. I highly recommend this soap cutter!!! PS, i posted more pics on a new thread :grin:

Lovely soap!! I love the varying shades.... oh that reminds me of another soap I wanted to try... but I ran out of castor oil today :-(

Very pretty soap! I like the top swirl indentation. Did you do that by pressing a plastic imprint sheet onto the top?
You can do it that way but I prefer to build my soap designs upside down, with the print sheet on the bottom. :shh:

Latest posts

Back