dummy question- tray to dry bath bombs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pocalucha

Reaction score
While the bath bombs left drying overnight, the next day I appear a little flattened on the side that are supported. Is there a special tray where I let them dry or just on the table as I am currently doing.

Thanks

Re: dummy question- bath bombs

pocalucha said:
While the bath bombs left drying overnight, the next day I appear a little flattened on the side that are supported. Is there a special tray where I let them dry or just on the table as I am currently doing.

Thanks

I don't use a tray for mine and they turn out fine. From what I have read, maybe yours are a little too moist or they need to be packed a little harder in the molds.

I've got a large tray made of foam that has small indents, think deviled egg plate, to hold and support the drying bombs.

Deda said:
I've got a large tray made of foam that has small indents, think deviled egg plate, to hold and support the drying bombs.

The foam you mention, is it like Eggcrate Convoluted Foam ?

Thanks

Deda said:
I like your idea better. I use a cookie sheet with paper towels on the bottom.

Latest posts

Back