Dragon's Blood Search

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosered44

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I have been searching for Dragon's Blood FO that I approve of. I received my Dragon's Blood FO from Whole Sale Supplies Plus and although it smells wonderful, it is nothing like Dragon's Blood - what I have smelled in the past. More like a sweet feminine Amber. I am looking for the darker, spicier, earthy wood scent.

Any suggestions? Also I don't know most of the abbreviation of suppliers yet so the full name would help :p

Thanks!

Yep, although I hate to share... I had this made and is sold at California Candle Supply. You will have to call because as far as I know he has not put it up on his site. I have used many different DB's over the years with it being my best selling soap and this is the best yet. I found a DB that I liked the overall fragrance, but it just was not strong enough for my customers so I talked the owner of Calcandlesupply.com into getting it duped but stronger and less vanilla content. My customers that have been purchasing DB soap from me for 5 yrs agree this is the best. It is not one of the less expensive DB's available but worth it. I have men customers that purchase 5-10 bars at a time. I keep telling my friend to pour candles with it and he just has not done it yet...

California Candle Supply.

I've looked at that site and I didn't realize the FOs were skin safe. I thought their FOs were only for wax. I don't know if they care because they might get enough business from chandlers; but if they mention which ones are safe, they might get more soapers buying from them.

I've looked at that site and I didn't realize the FOs were skin safe. I thought their FOs were only for wax. I don't know if they care because they might get enough business from chandlers; but if they mention which ones are safe, they might get more soapers buying from them.

I know that is the problem with their site and I keep telling them they need to list the fact of body safe. They have had several of their fo's reformulated and are body safe but it takes a phone call to verify. Their (my) DB is much stronger than Natures Garden. I have a bottle of NG's that I will use to boost up my Egyptian Dragon.

Well, maybe they get enough business from just selling for wax products. Thanks for posting about the DB. I would like to try another version so I'll have to check with them.

Another good source is PURE FRAGRANCE OILS(a.k.a SOUTHERN GARDEN SCENTS). Very strong and complex.

SoapPoopette

Latest posts

Back