Don't want to cut

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazmi

Reaction score
Almost too nice to cut but a little too big to use in the shower LOL

Used for coloring: unrefined seabuckthorn oil (yellow), a mix of activated charcoal & black oxide, and very little honey (off-white/beige).

IMG-20130914-00177.jpg

Very Pretty! The yellow is a beautiful shade, didn't know about seabuckthorne oil for color. I wouldn't want to cut it either, since I can't cut straight, and it is so pretty.

I love these colors! And the swirls are great - dont cut it :) This will be a very long lasting bar of soap :)

Thanks everyone for looking and for your kind words! Not sure what the swirl is called (if it has a name) but it's done in a slab mold and I think it's a variant to the peacock swirl. It was fun to do but also a challenge because of my fear of overheating honey. Since I poured the colored soap in S's into the mold it should look nice inside but I was just digging it before cutting it tonite when I get home :-D

btw I tested out how well the color of the unrefined seabuckthorn oil will last and its been going strong now in my test bars since March. So it's definately another 'natural' solution for yellow plus there's some skin benefits from it (at least for whatever remains on your skin from a wash-off product).

Latest posts

Back