Do you think i should import my fragrances to india?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anuzzzv

Reaction score
Hi, I'm anu and I'm yet to start a soap making business. I'm so much okay with the colourants like micas, oxides and clays. I could easily find them, I'm facing so much problems with the fragrance oils. I tried most of the Indian based companies and I'm not satisfied. My preferences for fragrances are more of a sweet type and I don't find them alot here in India, so I need your help regarding this. I'm thinking of finding a international website which is reasonable and which I can afford. Here's my first batch of soap :)

Attachments

• IMG_20210807_113958.jpg
    IMG_20210807_113958.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20210728-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20210728-WA0011.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 7
When considering ordering abroad for import into your country, cost will be a factor, and only you know what you can afford to spend.

Do a little research on the types of fragrances that interest you, begin the order process by putting some into your cart and find out what the shipping costs are going to be. ALSO find out if there are any additional costs that come later, like tariffs that are added on once they arrive. Then decide if you can afford the costs.

Latest posts

Back