Do you see it?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Misschief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took this picture last night, after my husband told me to come out and look at the moon. First I tried taking the pic with my "real" camera - it was a horrible picture. This was taken with my cell phone. I started playing around with exposure and stuff and then burst into laughter, called my husband to come and see. I had zoomed in a bit and this is what I saw. Do you see it?

2Night Sky Mar 1 2021.png

Misschief

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Misschief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol I actually see you being flipped the middle finger, sort of, in the dark part.

but if that was the actual thing, then I can edit this more and keep people guessing.
LOL.. Yup, that's it. And that part of it wasn't edited at all. I only edited things like contrast, saturation, and such. I said to my husband that the Cosmos is sending us a message.

DKing

Reaction score
LOL.. Yup, that's it. And that part of it wasn't edited at all. I only edited things like contrast, saturation, and such. I said to my husband that the Cosmos is sending us a message.
I saw it right away. I did edit my post though, to see what others see, but i did it after you had already quoted me. lol Neat picture! I have seen some pretty funny things in cloud formations before. Nature has a good sense of humour it seems. :)

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I see a couple of possibilities, but am not sure which one is the one to which you are referring. Does it have anything to do with a pandemic? If so, I do see something related to that.

Misschief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw it right away. I did edit my post though, to see what others see, but i did it after you had already quoted me. lol Neat picture! I have seen some pretty funny things in cloud formations before. Nature has a good sense of humour it seems. :)
So true. I have a cloud photo from a few years ago that looks like an angel.

Latest posts