Display Shelves

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dianne70

Reaction score
My "not so handy hubby" made these for me on the weekend......they turned out pretty good considering his carpentry skills!! He made them so I could cart all my soaps and anything else that will fit inside them to the shows. Just have to sand and stain them now and they are good to go! I'm a little excited! :razz:

IMG_8126.jpg

IMG_8127.jpg

IMG_8128.jpg

IMG_8129.jpg

I would give your "not so handy" hubby a big kiss! Something I've done is use shoe boxes and load them in a rolling suit case. Then I can 'roll' all my soap to my assigned booth space. As I'm sure you're aware, while soap by itself is not so heavy, when it multiplies, soap is heavy! With the rolling suitcase I don't have to lift/carry the heaviest part of my displays.

Tell me about it......the last couple I've loaded the soap in shoe boxes and then in a couple of those big plastic boxes....wow, they are heavy once they are full! I have a trolley to put things on now too, so hopefully it won't be too bad! And he is making another couple of sets, so hopefully I can spread it out so the individual boxes aren't too heavy to cart around :) He told me before Christmas, all he needed was a drill and he would make me things....so I got him a drill!! They are a bit rough, but I think they turned out better then I expected! (that's nice of me, isn't it!! :) )

Very nice! My husband put a coat of polyurethane over mine after they were stained, and the soap didn't stick at all.

Latest posts

Back