Deceptively disasterous!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katsntx

Reaction score
Ever have one of those days where everything seems to go wrong with a batch? Sheesh! Didn't mix enough mica, traced quickly even though the fragrance claimed it wouldn't, looked like my pencil line was clumpy, didn't section off enough batter for the white, got ready to pour and realized the mold was on the kitchen counter and hadn't been washed out since I demolded last night!! After washing it out and running back to the studio, I saw that the batter had riced on me :shock: I worked like mad to get it smoothed out and somehow I managed to slam everything together and put it to bed. Funny thing is, it doesn't look too bad on the outside but I have no idea what's inside!

I was seriously laughing outloud during this fiasco! :grin:

IMG_20140826_203958781.jpg

soap gremlin alert!! it looks good though! can't wait to see what the cut pics reveal!

You've probably invented the next trend in soaping design! Be sure to share pictures of the cut soap.

LOL, great reply.

Katsntx I've had times like that as well. Mostly due to forgetting to prep one thing or another I go into panic mode. Thanks for the post, brings back memories.

Latest posts

Back