Daystar Order

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you cmzaha! I appreciate the recommendation. I haven't made the blend yet so I'm still collecting the best ocean scents that I can find. I made a blend because I couldn't find a single perfect scent. They always seem to be missing something. I miss the smell of the ocean...well in my case the Gulf. I grew up in Corpus Christi. As children, Padre Island was our favorite summer place. Salty Air sounds perfect!
I am born and raised in Southern California so the Pacific Ocean is my area. My boat was in Oceanside and I spent a lot of time in Baja in my boating days.

No they haven't communicated at all. Even though they sent me a receipt and an emailed thank you note, they never drew out any money. I hate that they weren't able to stay in business. I know she made at least one attempt to start up again. I had to stop myself from speculating and just move on! :) Thanks to everyone for steering me in the right direction for some great new fragrances! Everything that ya'll suggested has been ordered and I can't wait to soap with them!

Back