Dad making soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beach head

Reaction score
Hi lades, I’m a dad that has been making soap and candles for about four years now and I’m getting ready to start selling.

I like the name Beach Head because I love the ocean but I’m not sure if that works? I also like the name Dads Earth. All ides welcome.

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Cattleyabubbles - that last one is great!!! Hi Christophers Bay.......'Surfers Soaps & Wax' went 'zing!' when I read it. I also liked 'Dads Earth'. Not being from the US, I am not sure how a surfie sounding name would go in your area. Could the novelty of it catch people's attention?

Tanya :)

You all have been so nice! Thank you for all the help, I have a lot of thinking to do:)

Website almost ready!

Let me know what you guys think! It's almost ready to go

Last edited:
it looks great so far! i would love to see actual product pictures when/if you plan on using them.

krissy said:
it looks great so far! i would love to see actual product pictures when/if you plan on using them.
I couldn't agree more. Otherwise it looks very inviting. :)

Very nice job. :) Definately a tropical/beach vibe.

I agree with krissy and andreja that you should consider posting pics of your products.

Jude

You have a great looking site , I agree with pictures of the actual product too. Way to go.

Kitn

I know I'm late but I actually like your screen name Christopher Bay, sounds like a beautiful imaginary place.

I also agree with all of you, the photos I have up now are just temporary. Im glad you all like my site! I'll let you guys know when it's 100% Finished:)

I like the description of soaps and how uniform they look. But can I be brutaly honest? I would try to get better pics, some seem to be off focus and blurred. They look nice before you see bigger picture. Maybe it's like this because you are trying to keep pics smaller with less resolution? I don't know. But for me, I think nice clear pictures help sell product better.

Back