credit card terminals and MagicJack

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwahlne

Reaction score
I need to get a credit card terminal, however, I currently do not have a landline service to plug it into, to transmit. I'm wondering if a MagicJack would work with the credit card terminal.

Has anyone tried this? Does anyone know?

See MagicJack.

I do not know but at a recent craft show that I did the guy next to me had a wireless terminal and told me he gets instant approval on all his charges. I use a knuckle buster and enter them in on my computer at night.

Bruce

Yeah... I've seen the wireless ones.. but they are so expensive! I think I'm getting a good deal on my merchant service plan with no "extra" fees tacked on outside of the percentage per sale. I'm going to purchase the terminal as opposed to leasing it. But if I got the wireless, there would be additional fees in addtion to the very expensive cost of the terminal.

Grr...

My mom and stepfather use the Magic Jack as a landline phone. It's only $40.00 to purchase and use for the 1st year. Every year after, it's $20.00 per YEAR.

I think I may try it. I'm only out $40.00 if it won't work. Actually, there's a 30-day free trial.

Latest posts

Back