Compare~ NG's to WSP's Black Raspberry Vanilla FO's

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindiq4u

Reaction score
I've used WSP's FO "Black Raspberry Vanilla" and had wonderful results, yet NG's same FO is much less expensive~ Are they the same? When I tried Monkey Farts from one company it smelled so yummy, then I tried it from another company and it was awful.. Decisions, decisions.

why dont you try a sample from NG first? Nothing beats your own nose in decision making :D and that is true about the same scent from different suppliers. they can have very different results.

i'm loving black raspberry vanilla from save on scents btw. the price is affordable too.

I love the BRV from Soapsupplies.net. Although I am not sure how it compares in cost agains WSP, since I do not buy any from them other their Frank & Myrr, but Paige has flate rate shipping. It does not discolor or accelerate and sticks well in cp soap. I soap it @ 6% or 1 oz ppo

I love the BRV from Peak. As you can see it totally depends on what you are looking for. I have tried it from WSP, NG and Peak. Peak is my favorite. Everyone's nose is different.

Latest posts

Back