Coffee Scented Goats Milk Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ourwolfden

Reaction score
This is the soap I made this weekend. I added powdered goat's milk to it when it was a trace. The white is colored with TD the rest is not colored it is the discoloration from the scent (Turkish Mocha from BB). I hope it gets a little darker. I wanted it to look like coffee and milk swirling in a cup.

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

Your soap will get a lot darker. It takes a couple of days. Mine did. The coffee scent will fade and it will end up smelling a little like chocolate but that may just be the results in my recipe. I made mine a few months ago and the scent has lasted very well. I think you will be happy with it.

BTW pretty soap!

I love BB's Turkish Mocha! And your soap is beautiful! I do see the milk swirling in the coffee. I wish I could smell it.

Thanks everyone! I wish I would have gone a bit heavier on the scent though. It smells great –just light- but I don’t know how well it will hold up over time.

Pepsi Girl – It is either root beer floats or diet dr pepper floats for me! That makes me feel better people always look at me weird when I used DDP or diet coke instead of root beer.

Back