coconut milk?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovedoxies

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with coconut milk? I found some in the grocery store and was wondering what kind of soap it would make...

I use it in every batch now .. I absolutely love it. You have to go through your normal milk procedure or else you'll get that burnt and stinky mess. I use half GM, half coconut milk, and about 113 grams of yogurt for my 4.5 pound batches. Makes for a great soap and it's cleared my face up (I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not).

Yes, yes, yes! I love coconut milk! I can't remember the last batch I made without any. It is so dreamy and the lather is out of sight! It is very good for dry skin. I can rave about it all day and nite. I also love yogurt so much it is unreal. My wish is to try liquid buttermilk and sour cream. Try the coconut milk. If you can get coconut cream, do it! That stuff is the bomb! :D

I also use coconut milk powder. I add at trace along with fresh aloe vera gel. My soap just finished curing and I've used it as a facial soap as well. Nice little bubbles and leaves my skin very soft. :)

Back