coconut lime verbena

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcornett

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a shopping list ready, doing a little research first (this time) I'd love to do a coconut lime verbena but I read a previous post that coconut DOES NOT come throught in CP soap. I wondered does that go for the coconut blends too? Has anyone used a clv fo that worked out for them? Or should I just give up on this idea??? :(

ive made some coc/almond and it smells good, also ive done coc lime verbena(peak) i adore it, it does smell more lime though. I did coc milk(peak) and it smells bery coconut.

I've had great luck with WSP's Caribbean Coconut. Soaps like a dream on its own (I made a soap I call Coconut Dream with coconut milk, this FO and toasted coconut on top and it really flies!). I've also had it mix really well. My favorite blend is with ginger and citrus FO's. Tends to mellow the citrus a bit - at times those seem way to tart for my liking.

eeeww! That soap sounds awesome, I could see how that would be a really good seller. I ordered the coconut lime verbena from peak (haven't recieved it yet) but I may give that one a try too. I've been wanting to add a few nice "summer scents" to my collection. :)

coconut verbana

I ordered coconut verbana from Nature's garden and it smells wonderful!! I want to make some Olive oil soap today with that FO, will it blend nicely??

Have anyone tried the FO from Nature's Garden?

Back