CLEAR 15X orange EO?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthie

Reaction score
How can a 15X orange EO be clear and still be pure? wouldn't the folding process naturally darken it? I'm looking to order some but want to be sure I'm getting the real deal.

Thanks!

I just did a little searching & apparently some companies take the coloring out. I don't know the process of clearing eo's, so I don't know if they'd still be considered "pure" after that.

Somehow I don't think so either about the 'clear' part. I see there are no reviews, wonder if this is a new product. Is WSP good about responding to emails? Might be worth one - I've never communicated with them. If it IS the real deal I would kill for a clear 15X! I typically use 5X and it is quite dark.

As far as price, it is a typical price for WSP. And they pay shipping on orders over $50. So it is a good deal.

I have emailed them before and got a prompt reply. I say that in case anyone wants to do so. I have decided to go with Bramble Berry's since that is what I have already and really like it. Ladies and Gents, this is the time to order your orange eo as prices are going up due to problems with this year's crop.

Umm, my 15x orange EO from WSP isn't clear.

I have a pound of 15x Orange EO from Essential Oil Presells www.essentialoilpresells.com and right now, its $30 for a pound. It is lighter in color than the WSP 15x. Lillian sells top quality EOs for soapers and she doesn't charge an arm and a leg, she sells not much above her cost. Sure, they may not be the cheapest on the market, but they are of the highest quality. She currently has some available for the current price, but the suppliers warned her that the price is really going to jump with the next order. I really recommend it - it is wonderful.

If this clear stuff is still pure, it would be a godsend - I'm tired of my purple colors turning grey when I add my orange oils!

Umm, my 15x orange EO from WSP isn't clear.

I have a pound of 15x Orange EO from Essential Oil Presells www.essentialoilpresells.com and right now, its $30 for a pound. It is lighter in color than the WSP 15x. Lillian sells top quality EOs for soapers and she doesn't charge an arm and a leg, she sells not much above her cost. Sure, they may not be the cheapest on the market, but they are of the highest quality. She currently has some available for the current price, but the suppliers warned her that the price is really going to jump with the next order. I really recommend it - it is wonderful.

Actually that is what I ended up doing, not the BB. I submitted my order this morning. A friend is now one of her distributors. Prices are only guaranteed by her distributor til Mar. 13, so I knew I'd be better off to order now!

Actually that is what I ended up doing, not the BB. I submitted my order this morning. A friend is now one of her distributors. Prices are only guaranteed by her distributor til Mar. 13, so I knew I'd be better off to order now!

You should be pretty pleased, its a pretty light color. Its a lot lighter in color than my WSP 15x.

Well, the deal fell through. I guess Lillian dropped my distributor for some reason and left all those with orders through her stranded. Some are even saying that she has blocked those people from further dealings with her because we are "friends" with this distributor. But I know I am just hearing one side of the story. Anyway, now I STILL do not have any EOs ordered. Spring Break is here and I'm short on supplies. Bummer!

I did end up with the WSP clear orange EO due to the situation in the last post. And yes, it is clear. The smell does not seem as strong as the 10X I had from BB. But hopefully I'll get to try it in soap soon and we will see then.

Paillo, I ended up buying from WSP, not presells. So no, that is not the same one. The link to the one I bought is in post #6.

I have the silver fir from her. But since I have no idea what the spruce smells like, I can't compare. I can send you a cotton ball sniffy if you send me your address.

Dang. Thanks Ruthie, the clear one is not even on her site any more. And for the one I was going to try, shipping was more than two thirds the price of the order. Foggettaboutit.

VanessaP, I can't find any info on whether Silver fir is different from Fir Needle, so gonna foggettabouddatone too. Will just wait until maybe the price of spruce comes down some. But thanks for the offer!

Back