Quantcast

Christmas 2020

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

MGM

Reaction score
I was just wondering today if @Relle would post (this was one of the first things I saw when I joined last year)... I bought candy molds of Christmas items that I'll use for embeds for next year... Is it too soon to get started??

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I was just wondering today if @Relle would post (this was one of the first things I saw when I joined last year)... I bought candy molds of Christmas items that I'll use for embeds for next year... Is it too soon to get started??
Did you mean this year ? Nope not too soon, never too soon.

Aaarrrggghhh! Stop! I’m still recovering.
You get an extra day this year, it's a leap year :D.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
PJ, we don't want fires again, not to that extent, although they are still burning.

I always say I'm going to do a castile at the beginning of the year, still waiting. I was crook, so that's my excuse this time.

penelopejane

Reaction score
The fires meant we had hardly any tourists in our village this year!
I'm making Castile again next week. I hope you are feeling well enough to make some soon, too.

EllieMae

Reaction score
Normally I would hate this early of a Christmas reminder....but now I'm already starting to think of what holiday soaps I should make....hmmmmmm

CatahoulaBubble

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've already started my holiday embeds. I'll start making winter holiday soaps in July. Actually July is when I start the whole fall through winter line up. Halloween is my favorite holiday so I love doing fall scents and designs.

Latest posts