Cedarwood - Virginia or Atlas?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicklet

Reaction score
I've seen lots of recommendations for using cedarwood in soap but I don't know which one to order, Virginia or Atlas. Help . . . ? Thanks!

From some of the descriptions I read, hamster bedding is exactly what I was thinking. :) Ordering Atlas . . . Thanks!!!

Btw, Shawnee, BB has Hungarian Lavender on sale, 20% off. I saw in some other post that you like it. After an hour of comparing prices (ugh!) I'm ordering from Camden Grey and will just get plain old 40/42, but I was really tempted by the Hungarian at BB.

Btw, Shawnee, BB has Hungarian Lavender on sale, 20% off. I saw in some other post that you like it. After an hour of comparing prices (ugh!) I'm ordering from Camden Grey and will just get plain old 40/42, but I was really tempted by the Hungarian at BB.
Thanks for the heads up!
And just to make your choice harder...I really like the Lavandin Grosso (a hybrid lavender) from Camden Grey, as sometimes the 40/42 is more camphorous and the Lavandin smells sweeter to me...

Latest posts

Back