Cardamom and sandalwood FO?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

bbrown

Reaction score
I am on a hunt. I smelled a candle at Home Goods a few days ago that was Cardamom and Sandalwood and it was amazing. It was creamy and spicy and a little sweet all at once.

Does anyone know of used a FO with that combo?

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I know WSP just came out with some cardamom scents...I have no idea if they are good but I thought I'd share in case you'd like to explore. I've also used cardamom eo.

bbrown

Reaction score
I know WSP just came out with some cardamom scents...I have no idea if they are good but I thought I'd share in case you'd like to explore. I've also used cardamom eo.
Thank you for the info. I am going to try the Cardamom True Sugar and see if it's a good one.

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for the info. I am going to try the Cardamom True Sugar and see if it's a good one.
Let me know, I haven't placed an order yet cause I JUST stocked up but I was totally eyeing that one.

honeysuds

Reaction score
I have the cardamom scents from WSP, the Cardamom True Sugar is spot on for a cardamom scent which I'm glad for as the EO is pricey! Would be great for a chai blend.

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have the cardamom scents from WSP, the Cardamom True Sugar is spot on for a cardamom scent which I'm glad for as the EO is pricey! Would be great for a chai blend.
Nice! I'm adding it to my cart...

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Oh right, I've heard really good reviews on the NG teakwood & cardamom. I'll have to pick that one up.

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am on a hunt. I smelled a candle at Home Goods a few days ago that was Cardamom and Sandalwood and it was amazing. It was creamy and spicy and a little sweet all at once.

Does anyone know of used a FO with that combo?
I haven't used it or anything like it but it sounds like it would smell amazingly good. Too bad sandalwood can cost a pretty penny, if I'm not mistaken.

Latest posts