Cardamom and sandalwood FO?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbrown

Reaction score
I am on a hunt. I smelled a candle at Home Goods a few days ago that was Cardamom and Sandalwood and it was amazing. It was creamy and spicy and a little sweet all at once.

Does anyone know of used a FO with that combo?

I know WSP just came out with some cardamom scents...I have no idea if they are good but I thought I'd share in case you'd like to explore. I've also used cardamom eo.

I know WSP just came out with some cardamom scents...I have no idea if they are good but I thought I'd share in case you'd like to explore. I've also used cardamom eo.

Thank you for the info. I am going to try the Cardamom True Sugar and see if it's a good one.

I have the cardamom scents from WSP, the Cardamom True Sugar is spot on for a cardamom scent which I'm glad for as the EO is pricey! Would be great for a chai blend.

I am on a hunt. I smelled a candle at Home Goods a few days ago that was Cardamom and Sandalwood and it was amazing. It was creamy and spicy and a little sweet all at once.

Does anyone know of used a FO with that combo?

I haven't used it or anything like it but it sounds like it would smell amazingly good. Too bad sandalwood can cost a pretty penny, if I'm not mistaken.

Latest posts

Back