Camouflage

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_1085.jpg
IMG_1091.jpg

Oakmoss/Amber

I'm happy to :oops: (big head here), been wanting to do one for ages and it turned out the way I wanted it, so thats a bonus.The scent is manly, but I love it,think it might be a winner :) .

Kudos to you :) I'm new to soap making world and im so inspired. That is truly art. Wow

I think I will have enough trouble trying to do a second one the same and I've got notes :think:

This inspired me to make a camo of my own last night, but it isn't nearly as pretty. I got a dark and light shade of green and a bright brown, but unfortunately it turned a light salmon color when I added TD. Too much red. The men should still enjoy it though. Scented with pine, cedarwood, frankincense and fir needle.

I do love yours though. I'll probably try again with better colors.
Thanks for the inspiration! :D

cp chick said:
This inspired me to make a camo of my own last night, but it isn't nearly as pretty. I got a dark and light shade of green and a bright brown, but unfortunately it turned a light salmon color when I added TD. Too much red. The men should still enjoy it though. Scented with pine, cedarwood, frankincense and fir needle.

I do love yours though. I'll probably try again with better colors.
Thanks for the inspiration! :D

Photos please :) , I showed you mine, now you show me yours.

This looks excellent :) I recently did a camouflage soap too....scented with Bay Rum Fragrance Oil......I love experimenting with different techniques :)
Dianne

Latest posts

Back