Calla Lily you won't believe the Dimensions and weight

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sygrid

Reaction score
11callalily.jpg

Thanx Hazel,

Thought you might like an idea of the actual dimensions and the weight:It amazes me every time I weigh them....

The large Calla lily, the one shown in the pic (there are 3 sizes) is 7 inches long tip to base of flower and measures 3 inches across the bell.

Are you ready for the weight.....UNDER AN Ounce for the large size. With the collar and all the ribbon shown but without the wooden stem, the one shown weighs 1.1 oz. :D

You would never believe it to see it.

Thanx for looking!

Thanx Hazel,

Yes, the samples do go fast. I give them as a GWP when they spend $10.00 or more. They admit that they will never break them apart and use them but have them sitting in a vase in the bathroom. Some ladies have a full bouquet. They just love it when I hand one to them if they are not aware of the promo and that they are receiving one. It costs so little and makes such a big statement. It's fun.

Thanx again for looking Hazel.

You don't have to thank me. I enjoy seeing what others are doing. It's one of the highlights of this forum. Your flowers are very creative and original.

sygrid -

I've been looking over the molds on your web site and now I have a serious case of "want it". :lol:

There's sooo many I want...especially the spa collection. I'll have to start a list.

Latest posts

Back