buttt naked?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
i made this today, yumm, smells like fruity and bananas, i think i'll call "bare naked" though!

Out of curiosity... why do they call it "butt naked" if it smells like fruit and bananas?

Danielito said:
Out of curiosity... why do they call it "butt naked" if it smells like fruit and bananas?
ok i read description, it is apples, honey, berries and spice, no bananas. I think its butt naked, like tropical smelling?

I realy do not know why it is called butt naked. I don't know of anyone that smells like honey & berries when they are naked. Why wouldn't it be named fruit harvest honeyed fruit or frooty patootie or anything to clue the customer it's a fruit scented product?

Tabitha said:
I realy do not know why it is called butt naked. I don't know of anyone that smells like honey & berries when they are naked. Why wouldn't it be named fruit harvest honeyed fruit or frooty patootie or anything to clue the customer it's a fruit scented product?

I got it, naked in the garden! adam & eve!

I tried to tell my 8 year old daughter that there was an FO called Monkey Farts, she did NOT believe me. She thought I was just teasing her. lol

When I hear "butt naked" I think non-scented soap.... or a light, fresh-out-of-the-shower type scent!

When I hear "butt naked" I think non-scented soap.... or a light, fresh-out-of-the-shower type scent!

True. But butt naked could also mean ready to step IN the shower. In which case, the scent is anything but fresh smelling :lol:

I do not like the names Butt Naked or Monkey Farts at all. I especially dislike Monkey Farts. Oh, I know it is supposed to be cute. But to me a fart is a fart no matter how it is intended to be perceived. I do not want my products and the word fart together. :D

Back