Quantcast

Bramble Berry Cranberry Cocktail Fragrance

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

math ace

Reaction score
Bramble Berry discontinued an awesome fragrance called Cranberry Chutney. Then they discontinued a pretty good fragrance called Sweet Cranberry. Now, they have a new fragrance call Cranberry Cocktail. If you try it, could you provide some feed back? Is it similar to either one of the previous Cranberry based fragrances?

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might take a look at this one. I don't know if it's what you are looking for. I've only used one cranberry FO and I think this was the one, but it was several years ago and I don't remember for sure. Whatever I used, I liked and I remember it being strong. This was during the time I was using a lot of Sweet Cakes FOs, so it's my best guess.

Carolyne Thrasher

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have tried it and I like it. To me is smells just like Ocean Spray Cranberry Cocktail. I gave out some samples at my last market and everyone that smelled it thought it was great. It is sticking great. It was easy to work with and no discoloration. I never used the other fragrances so I can't compare them. This is my 3rd Christmas soaping. I will definitely put this fragrance on my order next year list. It is also my second year using Brambleberry's Autumn Fig and I can't seem to keep that one in stock. I use it in a syndet shampoo bar too and it had amazing hot throw in the 1 464 soy wax candle I made it with. It was good in wax melts too. Also from BB this year I used Cranberry Fig and I will bring that one back next year too. I have only used it in soap but it was amazing and I think would make an awesome candle.

Attachments

lenarenee

SPONSOR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven’t used it, but be warned it smells like Robitussin cough syrup on.