Bramble Berry Cranberry Cocktail Fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

math ace

Reaction score
Bramble Berry discontinued an awesome fragrance called Cranberry Chutney. Then they discontinued a pretty good fragrance called Sweet Cranberry. Now, they have a new fragrance call Cranberry Cocktail. If you try it, could you provide some feed back? Is it similar to either one of the previous Cranberry based fragrances?

I have tried it and I like it. To me is smells just like Ocean Spray Cranberry Cocktail. I gave out some samples at my last market and everyone that smelled it thought it was great. It is sticking great. It was easy to work with and no discoloration. I never used the other fragrances so I can't compare them. This is my 3rd Christmas soaping. I will definitely put this fragrance on my order next year list. It is also my second year using Brambleberry's Autumn Fig and I can't seem to keep that one in stock. I use it in a syndet shampoo bar too and it had amazing hot throw in the 1 464 soy wax candle I made it with. It was good in wax melts too. Also from BB this year I used Cranberry Fig and I will bring that one back next year too. I have only used it in soap but it was amazing and I think would make an awesome candle.

Attachments

• IMG_0430.JPG
    IMG_0430.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0392.JPG
    IMG_0392.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back