Book ideas for light reading?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

beckster51

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. Just the right blend of light, optimistic and engaging. I forgot about her.

lenarenee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, all of these sound great! Thanks everyone!

I actually ordered a Kindle because it was on sale and came with several titles that were free! Reading Agatha Raisin first.

Lin19687

Reaction score
Speaking of reading. Anyone know how they will disinfect all the Library books when they get them back ??
I was thinking about that while reading (ok hoarding) my Library book that they extended the time on. I LOVE to take out books from the Library when the weather is nice and I can sit outside and read.

BattleGnome

Reaction score
The estimates I’ve heard are that the virus onLy lives 3 days without a host. If they make it policy to sequester books for a week before putting them back on the shelf it should help a ton with keeping things safe. With luck herd immunity will cover for the guy who sneezes on books before putting them on the shelf. Unless arisolized (sp?) bleach can be sprayed everywhere at night.

lenarenee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you read romance? It's always satisfying and guarantees a happy ending. I write romance. You can find a lot of books on my website shirleyhailstock.net or on any of the book sites.
I used to read a lot of romance! I'd love to visit your website! Thank you!

Lin19687

Reaction score
The estimates I’ve heard are that the virus onLy lives 3 days without a host. If they make it policy to sequester books for a week before putting them back on the shelf it should help a ton with keeping things safe. With luck herd immunity will cover for the guy who sneezes on books before putting them on the shelf. Unless arisolized (sp?) bleach can be sprayed everywhere at night.
It's the people that touch the books while thumbing through them at the Library that might be a problem.

Wish our Library could allow people to pick UP books they 'pre-order' :( I am a slow reader and have to write things down as I read them ( How To Books lol) so now would be a Great time for this

Kcryss

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No list is complete (imho) without Anne McCaffrey Pern series, Powers that Be, and Catteni. :)

Latest posts