Book ideas for light reading?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. Just the right blend of light, optimistic and engaging. I forgot about her.

Wow, all of these sound great! Thanks everyone!

I actually ordered a Kindle because it was on sale and came with several titles that were free! Reading Agatha Raisin first.

Speaking of reading. Anyone know how they will disinfect all the Library books when they get them back ??
I was thinking about that while reading (ok hoarding) my Library book that they extended the time on. I LOVE to take out books from the Library when the weather is nice and I can sit outside and read.

The estimates I’ve heard are that the virus onLy lives 3 days without a host. If they make it policy to sequester books for a week before putting them back on the shelf it should help a ton with keeping things safe. With luck herd immunity will cover for the guy who sneezes on books before putting them on the shelf. Unless arisolized (sp?) bleach can be sprayed everywhere at night.

The estimates I’ve heard are that the virus onLy lives 3 days without a host. If they make it policy to sequester books for a week before putting them back on the shelf it should help a ton with keeping things safe. With luck herd immunity will cover for the guy who sneezes on books before putting them on the shelf. Unless arisolized (sp?) bleach can be sprayed everywhere at night.
It's the people that touch the books while thumbing through them at the Library that might be a problem.

Wish our Library could allow people to pick UP books they 'pre-order' :( I am a slow reader and have to write things down as I read them ( How To Books lol) so now would be a Great time for this

Latest posts

Back