Blends using Dirt?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeitsashley

Reaction score
I'm just curious if anyone has blended the dirt fragrance oil from WSP with anything. I am thinking of doing a blend of dirt and purely peppermint. Here's fingers crossed. :lol:

I'm just curious if anyone has blended the dirt fragrance oil from WSP with anything. I am thinking of doing a blend of dirt and purely peppermint. Here's fingers crossed. :lol:

How did you come to wanting to combine dirt and peppermint? Sadly, I have no input on the dirt fragrance, but I have been thinking lately what is missing in the coffee fragrance FOs I've smelled is an earthy dirt smell. I have an idea that a coffee/dirt combo would be amazing.

Please let us know how it goes!

How did you come to wanting to combine dirt and peppermint? Sadly, I have no input on the dirt fragrance, but I have been thinking lately what is missing in the coffee fragrance FOs I've smelled is an earthy dirt smell. I have an idea that a coffee/dirt combo would be amazing.

Please let us know how it goes!
I got the idea from a book series called Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. So it'll be inspired by a character by the name of Patch Cipriano.

I'll be interested as well- I have the dirt oils from WSP- I bought it to make products kind of as a joke for my brother who is quite the outdoorsman. He actually requested it kidding around but I made it and he actually loved it! But now I have this bottle if fragrance oils and really have no other use for it.

I don't know for sure, but it SOUNDS like it would be nice with cedarwood, fir needle, and maybe a touch of patchouli?

I received a soap in a Halloween swap that was scented with Dirt and Grass. It was shaped like a coffin. Smelled just like freshly turned grass/soil. That FO is very strong, so I would start light.

Thank you everyone for your input. I still have to wait for my order to arrive, but once it does you bet your butt I'll be blending! And I'll be sure to report back with how it goes. :)

I used it with fresh cut grass in MP soap. shaped like minecraft grass blocks for my friends, but do let me know how it goes with peppermint.

Latest posts

Back