Black Raspberry Vanilla Type Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

This is a black raspberry vanilla type soap , very nice fragrance . It needs to be cleaned up yet , it is a little to soft .

CIMG5903.jpg

I am done now honest , except for the swap soap :wink:

Cheers

Kitn

WOWZEROOOOOONIE ! That is awesome !

Makes me want to do CP....instead of HP, LOL

Very pretty:) Did you pour it in layers and then swirl? I was thinking of doing my candy cane soap something like that but I'm often swirl impaired!

Thank you all :D

You divide your log mold in half down the middle ( I used a dollar store cutting mat cut down ). If you have a helper it goes much better ( they can hold the divider in place) , but it can be done alone. You split your lightly traced soap in 1/2 , color 1 or both and pour into both halves you created in your mold . Pour up and down in the same direction and pouring the same amount on both sides to keep the divider in place. Then give the mold a little jiggle to get the soap evened out and let it sit for a minute . Pull the divider out slowly and evenly . Give it another soft jiggle to settle the soap . I used a wooden coffee stir stick pushed to the bottom of the mold , to pull the color from the dark into the light ending with a little curl .You can make more or less swirls as you like . That is it , in a large nutshell :wink:
It is a lot of fun .

Kitn

Beautiful kitn! Very nice. I love that it's not the "classic swirl".

Very pretty! You amaze me Kitn! What do you do with all your beautiful soap?

Latest posts

Back