Black Rasberry & Vanilla m&p

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydog

Reaction score
Not feeling good, been home from work since Friday. (I usually work most of the weekend) I really wanted to make soap today, but need to be on my A game for CP. Melt & Pour is so fun and safe I figured I'd do that instead. This loaf kept me busy for hours!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is beautiful!! I've never mastered the art of M&P. The only thing I can do with it effectively is literally melt it and pour it. LOL

You do great work!

i could never use soap that pretty. i would want to hoard it all and save it :shock:

krissy said:
i could never use soap that pretty. i would want to hoard it all and save it :shock:

I truly do appreciate the compliments, but dang, that's what everybody says.

I went to my friends house for lunch recently and she had about a dozen of my soaps (dating back to last spring) out on display in her bathroom.

I buy SFIC for m&p and I want people to use it, it's really nice soap plus it ain't cheap!
I swear, I think I could buy Life of The Party soap base and it wouldn't make a difference, because it just sits and looks pretty :)

I'm actually considering putting a 'use by' date on the package when I give them.

Maybe someday I'll open up a soap company and call it USE THE SOAP!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

saltydog said:
krissy said:

I truly do appreciate the compliments, but dang, that's what everybody says.

I went to my friends house for lunch recently and she had about a dozen of my soaps (dating back to last spring) out on display in her bathroom.

I buy SFIC for m&p and I want people to use it, it's really nice soap plus it ain't cheap!
I swear, I think I could buy Life of The Party soap base and it wouldn't make a difference, because it just sits and looks pretty :)

I'm actually considering putting a 'use by' date on the package when I give them.

Maybe someday I'll open up a soap company and call it USE THE SOAP!

lol, i think it is a good idea to have the use by date on it so people wont hoard it like that. :) i know i have had soap that i just didnt want to use up because i was going to miss it when it was gone. (like Tess' swap soap from halloween before last.) i used it and i loved it and now it is gone and i cant have more :(

krissy said:

People say that about my candles too. LOL
And i'm always like BURN IT - I WILL make you another one, but you need to burn this one first!! LOL

green soap said:
This is so cute! are the curly things also MP or are they CP?

An expiration date is a good idea on soaps!

it's all m&p, cp is soo difficult for me, but i'm doing it anyway!!!!

Amazing! I am very impressed. I started out soapmaking because of Primal Elements soap. So I am very attracted to soaps like these and yours is gorgeous. I would use it, after I had it out for a month or two to enjoy it. :D

Soapy Gurl said:
Amazing! I am very impressed. I started out soapmaking because of Primal Elements soap. So I am very attracted to soaps like these and yours is gorgeous. I would use it, after I had it out for a month or two to enjoy it. :D

Wow, Soapy, I've never seen Primal Elements before, thanks for mentioning, I took a peek- very cool stuff!

I think leaving them out for a month or two is fine as long as they eventually get used. I was at another friends house and saw she had a nice piece of cp in her bathroom dated (it was a wedding shower favor) from about a year ago.
I told her it sounds like a lovely soap and she needs to use it, and she did!

Thank you soo much!
I have mega Valentines Day soap now, and I just got my CO delivery tonight.
How do you make it stop? :wink:

Latest posts

Back