Best Place To Order Lip Balm Flavors From?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trxflyer

Reaction score
Hi All,

So, what are the best vendors to order Lip Balm flavors from?

Thanks!

I've ordered a few from BB... other than that I'll be keeping an eye out for new suggestions!

I bought some from Sweet Cake, but have yet to try them. So I cannot answer you for that. Thats my first time buying too. I do hope that they turn out good.

But I think the shipping for SweetCake is kind of steep. There seems to be shipping restriction on some of the flavours and they have to use UPS for delivery (that is why it is expensive). I do not remembering that there are different shipping options for you to choose. The shipping itself cost me $13 for 6 bottles of 1oz flavours.

Someone already mentioned The Sage. I have their coffee, vanilla and butterscotch (which is to die for!).

I've also used these folks: elementsbedandbath.com. They have a Lemon Pound Cake, which I really like. Out of the bottle, it's a bit more cake than lemon, so I added a teensy bit of lemon essential oil. Yummy, and one of my best sellers.

They also have one called Juicy Peach, which is really nice.

I also buy from these folks: http://rusticescentuals.com/. I have their cinnamon, chai tea (which I just made this weekend), Ooey Gooey Caramel, Popcorn, and several others I haven't used yet.

A warning on the cinnamon - it's potent! I made a cinnamon/vanilla which I made 50/50, and when I put it on, it was like smearing melted Red Hots on my lips. So I redid the balm, and used 75/25 vanilla/cinnamon, which is very nice.

I've used the caramel with coffee and vanilla, which made my fancy-coffee drinking sister drool.

And I bought the popcorn almost as a joke, but it's become one of my favorite flavors. You can very distinctly taste the salt, the butter, and the corn.

And for my money, for the holidays, the best eggnog flavor came from Lorann.

Hope that helps!

Anita

Back