Best Angel Type??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOhoarder

Reaction score
I have not smelled the actual perfume but I did get a body butter in this scent and absolutely love it! I have gotten a sample from NG and it smells "skunky" to me. I've read great reviews on SOS but I've yet to order from them. Anyone know of a great supplier?

I looked into this, too awhile back. I remember that Symphony Scents seemed to have a good one but I think it turns yellowish in cold process soap.

WSP's Angel is fabulous. I've used it in CP soap and in lotions and perfume oils. It really holds scent well and smells almost exact.

You're welcome. In CP I use at 1 oz ppo. It's definetly a keeper that I consistently use. It's my go to Angel.

I adore angel, I though ngs was good in lotion, wsp is good, also the commonscent is good, they have roll ons for like 3-4$ a very good price, beats the 55 for perfume! Ive had people think I was wearing the perfume, it was commonscent lotion that I made!

I adore the Sweet cakes version,, I have tried the wsp and it is good but not even close to Sweet cakes IMO.

Soapsupplies has one that others tell me is really good. I have soaped it and like it, just haven't smelled the original. :) It goes dark tan in CP, is nice and strong and sticks.

I'll certainly have to try NG and Sweetcakes Angel. WSP Angel does not discolor at all and the scent is still holding very well.

Back