Been lurking in the shadows...finally have some pix

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkay081

Reaction score
My first soaps
354.jpg

My first "swirl"...NOT! More like a layer. It was supposed to be a Honey Almond Cocoa swirl but it looks more like a Brownie.

359.jpg

Vanilla Oatmeal

357.jpg

My second attempt at a swirl. This is Lavendar.

365.jpg

jKay, you did a fantastic job! Those are seriously good for your first batches. Are the top ones CP or M & P? What did you use for color on the lavender one?

Loe love love! What's next? :)

x

:D i'll bet the honey-almond is to die for!

the packaging is very effective, especially with the raffia ties.

very nice job! congrats!

x

:D i'll bet the honey-almond is to die for!

the packaging is very effective, especially with the raffia ties.

very nice job! congrats!

Congradulations! They look great. Such simple packaging sometimes looks the best huh? I've been trying to obtain that purple all day, haven't gotten it yet!:(
Glad you posted.

Very nice soap for your first tries , they all look really good .Good swirling !!
I wish we could smell them.

Kitn

Very nice! Especially for your first attempts! If they are CP be careful with the plastic / cello bags as it can create problems since CP needs to breath.....

Really, really nice!

great job! love the purple color swirl and the honey colored looks delicious!

first batches

Believe it or not, the lavendar color is regular old food coloring! I've been trying to use stuff around the house like spices, cocoa and coffee but I broke down and ordered some stuff on-lline! Can't wait till they get here. (This is CP). Thanks for the feedback!!!!

Back