Bath Cookies?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisnkelley

Reaction score
Has anyone made a bath cookie? My hubby bought me a couple from a farmer's market, and I stupidly threw away the package when they were gone :( It was called a honey glazed oatmeal and goat milk bath cookie. They were sooo yummy in the bath. They had a glazing over them that melted, and then in the middle it actually looked and felt/crumbled like a cookie, but it fizzed under the water. There was oatmeal and baking soda in it I know, along with a lot of other things that I cannot remember! I've been trying to search for something similar, but haven't had luck searing "bath cookie" at all.

Sounds a lot like a "Bath Bomb" or "Bath Fizzy" or "Ballistic". They are typically made with baking soda and other goodies to soften the skin and smell good in the tub. Try a Google search for any of the terms and you'll probably find a whole bunch of recipes. I believe there's a tutorial on the Soap Queen website as well.

Hope this helps!

Okay - thanks! I didn't realize it would be similar to a bath bomb - I've never tried one of those. :)

I believe they're the same as bath bombs without the fancy molds.
They look more 'homemade' that way.

and I suspect the glaze was simply melt and pour soap that had been cooled and poured over while still somewhat liquid.

Latest posts

Back