Bacon Scent

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbuska

Reaction score
Has anyone done a successful Bacon scent? My wife told everyone at the Farmers Market we would be making Bacon scent soap for father day... Yeah umm, she must not know that fathers day is only 3.5 weeks away.

What about making a soap with liquid smoke and colored like bacon?

Wait, back up... Father's Day is in 3.5 weeks???? Ohcrap!!!

Thanks for the heads-up, and good luck with your bacon quest!

I haven't done it yet, though I'm dying to, because OT has bacon lip balm flavor :lol: I LOVE me some bacon!

I have a vision of red & cream striped bacon with a white & yellow egg center embed :D

Come to Oz, you'll have plenty of time because Fathers Day is not until September here :) . I'm debating whether or not to order a bacon FO, just can't imagine this in soap.

I have a bacon soap in stock right now. It's bacon colored (complete with a white vein of "fat" lol) and scented with NG's bacon FO. I have sold exactly one bar in 8 months.

Bacon flavor is not my thing, but i've noticed a huge trend in bacon flavored everything: soap, cupcakes, vodka, etc. Anyone made this already? How did it turn out? Does it sell well? Is it just a novelty thing? Or do some people actually enjoy the smell?

Bacon flavoured cupcakes??? :shock: Ewwww....bacon flavoures soap sounds pretty gross to me too, but good luck with it!!

Yeah, that just doesn't sound good. I can't imagine getting out of the shower smelling like breakfast.

Back