Back after a few days...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Hi gang! My DW went in for a complete radical hysterectomy this Wednesday. There were no major issues during the surgery. Her cyst was much larger than her OB/GYN thought. She had some minor issues after the surgery, and just came home late yesterday morning. She is to stay down for a few days, and NOT to lift. I was gone from the TOG Shop for a few days and from our forum. I'll be getting caught up working late in the shop, and be here for you guys too!

Thanks group, you guys rock! :)

Paul :wink:

Welcome back Mr Man!! Sure missed you!!!!

Many many blessings of health and a quick recovery to Mrs. Man!!! I bet she'd get to feeling better really quick if she had regular foot massages!!!

Paul, if she is not already a member and once she feels up to sitting, have her go to hystersisters.com. It's a wonderful forum for anyone getting ready to have, or has already had a hysterectomy. She'll find tons of information for any questions she might have and lots of support. I don't think I would have made it through my hyster without it.
Please let her know she is in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for the update, Paul. I was hoping all was well. Please give her my best.

Back