attempt at labeling and simple packaging

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the graphics. When labeling, you cannot use a range of weights, so use the smallest oz. And, it's "avocado." I am confused, though, whether your soap is cold/hot process or from a premade base.

ewenique said:
I really like the graphics. When labeling, you cannot use a range of weights, so use the smallest oz. And, it's "avocado." I am confused, though, whether your soap is cold/hot process or from a premade base.

it's all CP or CPOP. good point about the verbiage, hadn't thought about that. i was just trying to convey some of the key ingredients (relating to the scent) in a simple way, but i see your point! great suggestion. also, i'm incredibly embarrassed about the misspelling of avocado. great catch!

honor435 said:
look good, but white tea base? what does that mean, the fragrance?

i meant that i used white tea instead of straight water, but i'll be changing the verbiage based on the feedback i've received.

i love your colors! so bright. I suppose it's just me and my designer eye looking at them, but there's an inconsistency in the way you break your descriptions up and the length, as in the fresh lime line. You have it running clear to the edge when it would have been much cleaner copy to break it with the whole phrase "fresh lime juice". As with the length in the OMH soap, too. It seems unbalanced with the line running to the edge. Also, the way you have the names of the soap staggered or off center.

Overall, I like the simple design.

Latest posts

Back