Quantcast

Anyone know of any good wholesale supplier for essential oils?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Monab

Reaction score
I am currently in the process of starting my own soaping business but I'm lost for some good suppliers. As far as carrier oils I'm good but finding a good wholesale suppliers for essential oils is hard. I've read countless books on soaping making but no one give any good suppliers for certain thing. So, if anyone know of a supplier for essential can you please, please let me know!!

Catscankim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't use many EO in soap, but I do use a lot of them for other things. My favorite place to buy essential oils is from Mountain Rose Herbs. They have oils that you can't find anywhere else (in one place), but they are pricey, but worth the cost imo. I have been ordering from them since the 90's. And I think you can start a business acct with them. I haven't looked into it, so I am not sure what their terms are.

The only one that I use regularly in soap is Lavender 40/42, I buy that from WSP usually. I have also gotten it from Brambleberry, and I am happy with both. BB just takes too long for delivery.

Monab

Reaction score
I don't use many EO in soap, but I do use a lot of them for other things. My favorite place to buy essential oils is from Mountain Rose Herbs. They have oils that you can't find anywhere else (in one place), but they are pricey, but worth the cost imo. I have been ordering from them since the 90's. And I think you can start a business acct with them. I haven't looked into it, so I am not sure what their terms are.

The only one that I use regularly in soap is Lavender 40/42, I buy that from WSP usually. I have also gotten it from Brambleberry, and I am happy with both. BB just takes too long for delivery.
I think all essential oil are very pricey at this point. Ice checked out brambleberry but they have a limited stock of essential oils. So, for now I will check out the places you mention. I forgot about those because shipping to hawaii is a pretty penny. Plus, I'll check out mountain rose herbs. If not I believe FO shouldn't be too bad to use if I can't find what I'm looking for but thank again for reply.👍👍

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Before buying from Bulk Apothecary, you might want to search some of the threads on this forum. A few here have had bad experiences with them. I second cmzaha's list, and the recommendation to use FOs if the bulk cost or limited scents of EOs make them non-feasible.