Anyone ever soap Gelluminations fragrance oils?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just FYI, we have not used them ourselves, but there are several threads on other forums about Gelluminations. I'd guess there are 20% good comments and 80% bad comments. Most complaints are about very slow shipments and slow (or no) response to emails and phone calls. I did not see much discussion about their products one way or the other.

Good luck.

oh my gosh, 10- 1 ouncers for 10$, crazy! please someone let us know if this is a good place, even if they didnt soap well you could use fos for lotion bars or scrub.

I've soaped some and they sometimes do well.

The company is fine for a hobby soaper, but if you have an actual need for a particular oil they suck because their turn around time is long, and backorders seem to disappear in their system. Getting stuff from them take way too much effort.

IME

hope its not too bad, i couldnt pass up 10 bottles for 10$. I got lemon pd cake, brown sugar cin, cool water, lovespell, almong orange oatmeal, and aspen winter!

ok, i got my stuff from them, i made "very sexy for him" today and it doesnt smell AT all, im so sad, can i remelt and add another fo?
I also bought: aspen winter(soaped nice, kinda like pine and spices?)
lemon pound cake -good
apple butter snickerdoodle( smells very appley, not sure i like)
wild honeysuckle-ok for floral
lovepspell- smells good
almond orange oatmeal- very weak scent
brown sugar cinnamon- smells good
so, we'll see. it was only 18$. i didnt have nay pros with cust svc or long shipping.

I haven't been overly impressed with the oils myself. The shipping is always slow, they do not respond to emails or calls, and 2 oils I purchased from them were back ordered & took 2 MONTHS to ship out to me. I understand the back order thing, but at least an update would have been nice. 2 months is ridiculous.
That was the last order I placed with them.

angbaby4974 said:
them were back ordered & took 2 MONTHS to ship out to me. I understand the back order thing, but at least an update would have been nice. 2 months is ridiculous.
I ordered from them twice.

And OH! the coincidences. Each time after many ignored emails and several messages left on voice mail I finally got through to ask about my back ordered oil and Wouldn't You Know - they'd just come in that VERY morning and were being poured of AS WE SPOKE!!!

carebear said:
angbaby4974 said:
them were back ordered & took 2 MONTHS to ship out to me. I understand the back order thing, but at least an update would have been nice. 2 months is ridiculous.
I ordered from them twice.

And OH! the coincidences. Each time after many ignored emails and several messages left on voice mail I finally got through to ask about my back ordered oil and Wouldn't You Know - they'd just come in that VERY morning and were being poured of AS WE SPOKE!!!

Funny how that works huh?

I was not impressed. Very slow shipping, no customer service, the oils are nothing to write home about.

Ten for $10 is a deal, though. Might be worth a shot.

It's not a great deal to me when I'm never sure if or when they will arrive & there's no response from the company. I'd rather pay more & get great customer service

Latest posts

Back