Any such thing as essential oil "samples"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prism75

Reaction score
I'm thinking about those perfume swatches in magazines, kine of like a scratch-n-sniff, but not. I want to buy a few essential oils, but I want to know what they smell like before I do so, especially with the cost of a few of them. Is there ANY way/place of smelling oils before I invest? I don't have any "hippy" stores REAL close (less than an hour) that sells them, otherwise I'd just go there and takes notes.

Deb

newdirectionsaromatics.com has them too. They have more than edenbotanicals, but I believe that edenbotanicals have higher quality. NDA samples are a lot bigger, but their service and shipping is slow and a bit overpriced. Eden and I are on a first name basis based on how often I shop from them.

I've found newdirectionsaromatics.com to have excellent service and great quality EOs. I think their prices are very reasonable for some EOs so you might want to do some comparison shopping. It's like everything else - some suppliers have better prices on some items and higher on other items. You'd also want to compare shipping prices.

Personally, with the amount of peppermint EO I use, I'd hate having to pay more than double the cost. :grin:

Try Liberty Naturals - their selection is HUGE and their prices are very reasonable. Eden Botanicals and NDA are also very good vendors with respect to quality, price, and CS.

Latest posts

Back